Camp Nepal realizes it’s roles and responsibilities to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures. We understand we can not avoid physical contact completely during the program so necessary measures are taken to make it as safe as possible for everyone involved. In the context of COVID-19 this means working through these steps in order:
- Camp Nepal has increased the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning.
- Camp Nepal are doing their best to comply with the social distancing guidelines and have taken to the challenge to run effective team building programs by making smaller groups and focusing on activities that require less physical contact whilst making it an effective learning and bonding event.
- Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full Camp Nepal will take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between staff.
Further mitigating actions include:
- Increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning
- Hand sanitization to be provided after every group activity that requires physical contact.
- All equipment provided during the event will be sanitized beforehand by the company.
- Thorough check by Camp Nepal of the venue & it’s staff regarding any COVID-19 threat in all areas to be used during the event.
- Avoid face-to-face contact whenever possible and keep a 2m distance between participants as well as focus on back-to-back or side-to-side activities.
Camp Nepal will continue to evaluate and review current practices to ensure staff & participant safety is to the highest standards possible and in line with the latest government guidelines.